Monday, December 20, 2010

My ebook Change

I recently published an ebook titled Change in Kindle.  This was my first attempt publishing it.

The more I read my work, the more I think it has a feel of manga.  Hahaha!!!  Probably influence from reading too many manga.  I hate to admit it, but, I really think it can turn into a manga.  If my drawing is more consistent, I would probably try to draw it out.  Hahaha!!

Anyway, check it out in Amazon's Kindle.  Just type the key words, Change York Choo, that should do it.  Otherwise, try the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Change-ebook/dp/B004D4ZQQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1292893575&sr=8-1

I am excited with this book, in fact, I am currently working on a sequel which I hope to include more mystery and action to it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment