Sunday, March 14, 2021

Cheesecake Souffle




One of the best creation in our culinary is dessert.  I truly believe we need to have sweets in our dietary system.  Why?  Because it is one of the best ways we can slow down and enjoy a relaxing day.  So, when I am tired or feeling a little broken, what do I do.  I think of sweets to give my emotion a lift.

Yes, I am a normal human being, with ups and downs as well.  So, when I am feeling a little blue, a little down, I make one of my favorite dessert---cheesecake souffle.  Tones of recipes when you google.  Very easy to make but takes time to bake (water bath for one hour).  I often makes it in the evening and unmold it in the morning.  This is just right for my breakfast.  Believe me, it pairs well with coffee.

What better way to make my day first thing in the morning?  Eating good dessert with a cup of my favorite coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment