Sunday, March 14, 2021

Chinese New Year 2021 dinner


 My husband is Japanese and I am Chinese Malaysian.  So, this is what happened when we have cross culture celebration.  Tonkatsu, steam garlic shrimp and stir fry vegetables.  And since it was Chinese New Year celebration, I didn't have miso shiro but meatball soup.

Actually, this is more of a every day meal than celebration meal.  Why?  Well, didn't have variety of ingredients to make fancy festive meal. Plus, I was tired of doing a lot when I am the only one cooking.  Imaging all the cleaning I still have to do.  You wonder why my kids and husband are not helping, well, it's a working week.  No holidays here where I am at.

Oh well, I can just do the best I can.  It was still a good meal.  Coming a little late, but wishing all a prosperous and healthy 2021!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment