Saturday, April 27, 2013

Feeling good morning panini



Spring is finally in full swing.  This morning, it was a great morning.  I cracked open all the windows to let the cool breeze filled the house.  In a distance, the birds were singing and blooming flowers were dancing to the caressing wind.  And my grill pan was warming up on the stove.  I sliced the my home-baked sourdough and slapped a few slices of hungarian style salami together with some roasted pepper I roasted just the night before.  Topped with a few slices of parmesan cheese, the sandwiches were ready for the pipping hot grill pan.  With my handy dandy pan cover, I pressed the sandwiches onto the grill pan to form my panini.  Flipped them over and gave them another squeeze with my cover.

A few minutes later, those crispy hot panini were ready to be served, together with a side of Jewish pickles and homemade coleslaw.  Of course, I didn't forget my usual cup of coffee topped with milk.  Mornings should be like this, at least that was what I thought at that moment.  Now, with my manga on the side, I think I can consider my morning quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment